Worksites are connected to establishments. A worksite is generally a temporary work location. It could be a construction site, customer location, drill site, field survey area, external classroom or something else. If it’s a place where work is performed, but would not normally be considered a main corporate office or permanent satellite facility, it’s probably a worksite. An establishment can have many worksites, but a worksite can only be associated with one establishment.
- Select Worksites from Settings in the main menu.
- Click +New Worksite button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter your worksite name.
- This can be named in any way that suits your organization’s needs, but it must always be associated with an establishment.
- After adding the name, select the associated establishment from the drop-down menu.
- You must always add your establishments before adding worksites into Empower.
- A worksite must be added to an already created establishment.
- Click Create