Please see below to review the minimum technical requirements in order to properly run SafetySkills courses.
Minimum Technical Requirements
In order for the course to function correctly, the client must meet the following technical specifications:
- Any Microsoft Supported Version of Windows
- Any Apple Supported Version of Mac OS with a supported version of a Firefox or Chrome browser
- 2 GHz single core processor or better
- 2GB Ram (per user)
- Sound playable via Head Phones or Speakers
- Minimum connection speed of 5Mbps (Download and Upload) for viewing courses, we recommend at least 10Mbps for best viewing experience.
Browser (for HTML5 mobile compatible courses):
- Current and vendor supported versions of:
- Microsoft Edge
Plug-ins (For HTML5 courses):
- None required
Some clients are able to access training using a VPN, but our Customer Care team has discovered that they can cause issues with loading since it provides an additional layer of communication, which can slow things down or block calls. We do recommend launching training outside of the VPN, if at all possible.