Version 11.4 of the SafetySkills LMS is here! In it, you can associate s!
Included in this update:
- Ability to upload multiple users with no maximum (previously set to 500):
- Ability to upload attachments directly to sessions
- Ability to easily view groups associated to administrators
To learn more about this update and how it affects you:
- Read below in the section entitled “How This Update Affects You…”
- Contact SafetySkills customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
How This Update Affects You…
For Administrators, Advanced Administrators, Super Administrators and Owners:
- Ability to upload multiple users through back-end service:
- This change moved the uploading process to a back end service, allowing you to set your spreadsheet to upload while you navigate away from the page. The system will send you an email once your learners have been processed and successfully uploaded.
- Ability to upload attachments directly to sessions:
- You can now associate attachments directly to sessions from the Sessions tab, instead of navigating first to the Attachments tab. Administrators now have access to upload attachments directly to the session.
- Ability to easily view groups associated to administrators:
- Now, on the Users tab, you may pull in a “Managed Groups” column to easily see which groups each administrator may have access to. Please note that Super Administrators and Owners can see all groups, so this field will be blank for those users.
For Report Administrators and Learners:
- The report administrator and learner experience will not change.
Previously, administrators would have to remain on the Add Multiple Users page while the upload processed and were limited to 500 users being uploaded per spreadsheet. Now, administrators may upload their spreadsheet without a maximum number, and navigate away from the page, similar to how they currently upload the training matrix. Once the users have been processed, the system will send an email to the administrator notifying them that the upload has been completed.
Additionally, administrators may now associate attachments to sessions directly from the Sessions tab, instead of first uploading the attachment through the Attachments page. Now, on the Users tab, administrators may also easily view the group(s) an administrator is assigned to manage by dragging in the “Managed Groups” column to the information grid view. Previously, this information could only be accessed through the user profile page.
What Do You Need to Do?
Not a thing! If you have any additional questions about this update, please contact SafetySkills Customer Care by calling 405-463-6656, option 2, or by emailing email@example.com.